Return to Parents


Charms will enable parents and students   . . .

  • to access their student band accounts online.
  • to pay for fees online, if so desired.
  • to update personal information for communication (emails).
  • and much more as we develop the site.


How to Access Charms

  • Log onto and click the “ENTER/LOG IN” link in the  upper right corner.
  • Locate the “PARENT/STUDENT/MEMBERS LOGIN” section of the web page.
  • Login to your account using the school code “FreeBand”. This will bring up the main parent page.
  • Enter the ID number of your Student. Another more detailed screen appears with even more options to view your account information.


Here’s What You Need to Do

  • Once you have first entered the ID number, create your own unique, more easily remembered password by clicking on the “lock” (Change Password) icon.
  • Update Personal Information – Click the Personal Info
    • Verify email addresses are correct, and add if missing.
    • At least one parent email is needed, however, more adults can be added to suit your family’s needs.
    • Each adult can be identified (as mom, dad, stepmother, grandparent, etc.) via the drop down menu.


Making an Electronic Payment in Charms (Credit or Debit Card)

  • Log in to your Charms account.
  • Click on the Finances
  • To pay a fixed payment (a scheduled payment), click the AffiniPay radio button to the “on” position next each unpaid fixed payment listed that you wish to pay.
  • Then click the blue Pay Fixed Payments
  • On the next screen, enter your credit or debit card information along with your billing address, phone number and email address.
  • Then click the green Start Payment button to submit your payment.
  • You should be returned to the previous screen and see a “Your payment was processed successfully” message at the top of the screen and you should see your fixed payment marked as paid. You will receive an email confirmation of your transaction from AffiniPay as well.
  • If you wish to use available funds in your student account to make all of a fixed payment, click on the Transfer Request tab and click the AffiniPay radio button to the “on” position next the unpaid fixed payment listed that you wish to apply student account funds to. Then click the green Send Request
  • You can also make miscellaneous payments through Charms (for things like Dinkles) using the Finances screen and clicking on the blue Make Miscellaneous Payment Type the purpose of the payment in the Details space.